Our Mission Support Program Needs You to Employ Our Veteran Graphic Artists!
Operation Enjoyable Employment; A CDS Expressive Arts Academy Vocational/Workforce Development Program.
Do You Need Graphics and Printing Done for Your Business? How About Media Production or Website Development, Design and/or Maintenance?
Join Today as a Mission Support Program (MSP) Member Client and Get Our Wholesale Prices for Your Jobs! Every Dollar Spent with CDS Pays Our Veteran Artists and their Eligible Youth Who Complete Your Jobs!
Mission Support Program (MSP) Veteran Artist Employment (VAE) Project –
Many service members leaving the military are not prepared for the transition and have a wide range of needs that cannot be easily provided by a single organization. Many Veteran support organizations are not organized to provide holistic support and are focused on meeting only the acute and chronic needs of veterans, such as homelessness, immediate or severe health issues, or acute or chronic unemployment. Very little attention is given to preventing these conditions or intervening early to avoid them from becoming chronic.
The CDS Mission and vision address these issues by providing multifaceted approaches to the reintegration needs of Veterans and their families. We collaborate with many other mission complimentary organizations to provide, quickly, resources that assist with the transition into civilian life. We provide an integrated approach to reintegration assistance, by not only providing creative technical skills training to assist with procuring enjoyable employment but also access to holistic healing modalities like naturopathic and homeopathic education.
Many of our Veteran students have never attended college, some never finished high school, and for those who did reach higher levels of educational attainment, it may have been many years since their last academic experience. CDS will provide a high-quality education program in several areas to include; Expressive Arts, Mentoring, and Holistic Healing. We meet adult learners where they are at through our intake process that allows us to provide education strategies that include creative technical and basic skills development instruction. We are assisting Veterans that may not have had educational success in the past, or have been away from education for some time with the necessary motivational support, through mentorship, to build their self-confidence and be successful.
Mission Support Program Member Clients
MSP Member Client = Businesses/Organizations/Individuals
MSP Member Client Terms and Conditions = $65/year
- Membership Dues paid by Mission Support Program Member Clients allow CDS to offer scholarships for free, quality instruction and top-notch curriculum for our Veteran Families training in our Veteran Artist Employment Project (VAEP).
- Your Donation of $65.00/year covers the Adobe Creative Cloud access and Book Fees required for our Veteran Family Graphics and Media Arts student members to be certified to work for the VAEP, gain employment or become entrepreneurs.
- Anyone can join the Mission Support Program as a Member Client to employ our veteran artists and their eligible youth in the VAEP.
- MSP Member Clients will have the most qualified graphics and media artist from the Veteran Artist Employment Project selected by our Graphics and Media Arts Headmaster to perform their jobs, so they gain experience in taking your jobs from development to implementation-design to print/publication and receive 70% of net profit (minus production costs) and CDS retains 30% of net profit to cover operations of the VAEP. Operation Enjoyable Employment; a CDS vocational/workforce development program.
- MSP Member Client Benefits: Unlimited use of the VAEP to hire Veterans and their youth, 15 and up, for development and implementation of their projects in exchange for Wholesale Pricing.
Our development and implementation fees charged to MSP Member Clients are offered at a greatly discounted rate to further our outreach for community participation with the CDS VAEP and our Mission Support Program. We have the support of several printing businesses around the Valley that can provide “On the Job Training (OJT)” for the printing and CDS will have a printing lab on-site to provide hands-on training at our facility in printing which cannot typically be ascertained from most Graphic Design curriculum or training programs.
Additional opportunities for EAU Members in the VAE Project to earn income and gain experience in other types of Expressive Arts will be developed as CDS builds its Mission Support Program. For example, EAU Members will be able to create artwork in other forms of Expressive Arts for MSP Member Clients on commission or at a per job rate i.e. commissioned paintings/sculptures etc. and photography, music, written blog pieces or other creative writing, and much more as the MSP Member Client and VAEP grows.
Additional time for Graphic Design, Media, and Printing Projects must be accounted for when submitting a job for Veterans Artists; as those jobs must allow for student learning time, project review and proof approvals by the Headmaster and the MSP Member Client before they can be completed, and production finalized (project review and proof approvals take up to 72 hours (or more depending on the project) of submittal by student as completed). Some MSP Member Client projects may require a down payment before work commences and will be further negotiated during the quoting process. Veteran Students and their youth 15 1/2 and up perform projects for our MSP Member Clients as CDS Independent Contractors and not employees of the CDS Non-Profit Corporation.
Click Here to Join Now!
Join Now! Fill out the form Below
Expressive Arts Unit Gold Membership
- Gold Membership
- – Unlimited sponsored access to all short-term, on-site Expressive Arts Unit (EAU) instructional classes (most supplies and materials furnished). Students are always welcome to bring their own supplies or tools.
- – Supplies and materials provided for long-term or advanced instructional classes.
- – Unlimited access to member portal for online tips and tricks, additional instruction, and other member perks to further develop Expressive Arts industry skills.
- Please note: Child Expressive Arts Instruction classes will be available while EAU Member parents’ attend the adult only instructional classes. Limited space available, so please be sure to mark the ages and number of your children when you enroll for instruction.
Expressive Arts Unit Platinum Membership
- Platinum Membership
- Scholarship to the Graphic Design and Printing Instructional classes that open opportunities for our member students to establish a portfolio and gain employable skills in the Graphic Design and Printing industry through the Veteran Artists Employment Project.
- Access to the Veteran Artists Employment Project (VAEP) for our member students to earn income as Graphic Design Artists for our MSP Member Clients after successful completion of instructional courses.
- Unlimited sponsored access to all short-term on-site Expressive Arts Unit (EAU) instructional classes (most supplies and materials furnished). Student are always welcome to bring their own supplies or tools.
- Supplies and materials provided for long-term or advanced instructional classes. A small software usage and book fee may be required.
- Unlimited access to member portal for online tips and tricks, additional instruction, and other member perks to further develop Expressive Arts industry skills.
- Child Expressive Arts instruction classes will be available while EAU Member parents’ attend the adult only instructional classes. Limited space available, so please be sure to mark the ages and number of your children when you enroll for instruction.