MSP Member Clients = Businesses/Organizations/Individuals
MSP Member Client Terms and Conditions = $65/year
- Membership Dues paid by Mission Support Program Member Clients sponsor CDS Veteran Families free, quality instruction and top-notch curriculum for training in our Veteran Artist Employment Project (VAEP).
- Your Donation of $65.00/year covers the Adobe Creative Cloud access and Book Fees required for our Veteran Family Graphics and Media Arts student members to be certified to work for the VAEP, gain employment or become entrepreneurs.
- Anyone can join the Mission Support Program as a Member Client to employ our veteran artists and their eligible youth in the Veteran Artist Employment Project (VAEP).
- MSP Member Clients will have the most qualified graphics and media artist from the Veteran Artist Employment Project (VAEP) selected by our Graphics and Media Arts Headmaster to perform their jobs, so they gain experience in taking your jobs from development to implementation, design to print/publication and can receive commission (minus production costs.
- MSP Member Client Benefits: Unlimited use of the Veteran Artist Employment Project (VAEP) to hire Veterans and their youth, 15 and up, for development and implementation of their projects in exchange for Wholesale Pricing.
Our development and implementation fees charged to MSP Member Clients are offered at a greatly discounted rate to further our outreach for community participation with the CDS Veteran Artist Employment Project (VAEP) and our Mission Support Program (MSP). We have the support of several printing businesses around the Valley that help us provide wholesale prices for the printing and “On the Job Training (OJT)”. CDS will have a printing lab on-site to provide hands-on training at our facility in printing which cannot typically be ascertained from most Graphic Design curriculum or training programs.
We ask for additional time for Graphic Design, Media, and Printing Projects when submitting a job for our student Artists; as those jobs must allow for student learning time, project review and proof approvals by the Headmaster and the MSP Member Client before they can be completed, and production finalized (project review and proof approvals take up to 72 hours (or more depending on the project) after submittal by students as completed). MSP Member Client projects often may require a down payment before work commences. are interns and not employees of the CDS 501c3 Non-Profit.
Additional opportunities for EAU Members in the VAE Project to earn income and gain experience in other types of Expressive Arts will be developed as CDS builds its Mission Support Program. For example, EAU Members will be able to create artwork in other forms of Expressive Arts for MSP Member Clients on commission or at a per job rate i.e. commissioned paintings/sculptures etc. and photography, music, written blog pieces or other creative writing, and much more as the MSP Member Client and VAEP grows.
Mission Support Program (MSP) Veteran Artist Employment Project (VAEP) –
Many service members leaving the military are not prepared for the transition and have a wide range of needs that cannot be easily provided by a single organization. Many Veteran support organizations are not organized to provide holistic support and are focused on meeting only the acute and chronic needs of veterans, such as homelessness, immediate or severe health issues, or acute or chronic unemployment. Very little attention is given to preventing these conditions or intervening early to avoid them from becoming chronic.
The CDS Mission and vision address these issues by providing multifaceted approaches to the reintegration needs of Veterans and their families. We collaborate with many other mission complimentary organizations to provide, quickly, resources that assist with the transition into civilian life. We provide an integrated approach to reintegration assistance, by not only providing creative technical skills training to assist with procuring enjoyable employment but also access to holistic healing modalities like naturopathic and homeopathic education.
Many of our Veteran students have never attended college, some never finished high school, and for those who did reach higher levels of educational attainment, it may have been many years since their last academic experience. CDS will provide a high-quality education program in several areas to include; Expressive Arts, Mentoring, and Holistic Healing. We meet adult learners where they are at through our intake process that allows us to provide education strategies that include creative technical and basic skills development instruction. We are assisting Veterans that may not have had educational success in the past, or have been away from education for some time with the necessary motivational support, through mentorship, to build their self-confidence and be successful.